We are open and offering our full suite of services while adhering to CDC recommended protocols-guidelines as below:
- Masks to be worn by therapists at all times.
- Rooms and equipment will be fully/thoroughly disinfected each session.
- Fresh linens will be used for each appointment.
- All guests will be required to have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- For guests who have traveled within the last two weeks, we kindly ask that you book an appointment two weeks after your return date.
Walk-ins – Yes, walk-ins are welcome. We do however, highly recommend that you schedule an appointment to ensure availability in your preferred time slot, allowing you to request for your favorite therapist. As our schedule is constantly changing, we are unfortunately unable to advise on peak hours.
Appointment – To schedule an appointment, kindly contact us at (346)-354-6588
Intake Forms – All clients are required to complete a standard intake form, comprising of information such as your current health condition, medical history, past/current injuries, and other physical conditions that will better enable our therapists to provide you with excellent massage to relieve stress and ease any of your pain.
Policy – Kindly arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. As per company policy, we are unable to provide massage services to clients who do not complete the form.